Free Rabbit Care Seminars 2015
Zooh Corner Rabbit Rescue presents Free Rabbit Care Seminars at Exotic Animal Care Center. All seminars offered a $25 Healthy Pet Exam for your rabbit, guinea pig, or chinchilla, where all proceeds went to benefit Zooh Corner Rabbit Rescue.
- Elderly & Disabled Rabbits – Part 2 (presented January 18, 2015) – Bring your rabbits and learn some hands-on techniques that will help make your elderly or disabled rabbit more comfortable: massage, range-of-motion therapy, and more.
- Elderly & Disabled Rabbits – Part 3 (presented March 15, 2015) – Talk & demonstrations by Dr. Jan Steele and Dr. Jessica Waldman of California Animal Rehabilitation (CARE). Benefits of physical therapy, acupuncture, massage, etc.
- Bonding Bunnies: Does My Bunny Need a Pal? (presented May 17, 2015) – Rabbits are happier & tend to live longer with a bunny friend of their own. Learn why, and how to choose the right friend. Tips & demos on how to bond rabbits.
- Rabbit 911 – Part 1 (NEW DATE! Sunday, July 12, 2015) – Learn how to identify & assess a sick rabbit. Is it an emergency? Can you wait until tomorrow? What to do if bunny is: lethargic, dizzy, incontinent, bleeding, unable to hop, in pain? A must for all bun owners!
- Rabbit 911 – Part 2 (Sunday, September 20, 2015) – Rabbit exam & one-on-one instruction: Learn to stabilize your rabbit in an ER. Skills include: subcutaneous fluids, injections, taking rectal temperature, syringe feeding, and more. Home ER kit available for purchase, including subcutaneous fluids and medications to help in an emergency.
- Rabbit Illnesses (Sunday, November 15, 2015) – Respiratory, cardiac, and other long term illnesses are more common than you think. Various treatments and how to deal with at-home care and assessment. Be prepared!