In preparation for the next rabbit health seminar on Sunday, Exotic Animal Care Center is offering emergency kits to have on hand in case you need to quickly respond to a health issue. Here’s some details about the kits:
Basic Emergency Kit ($45):
- Thermometer and lube,
- Saline eyewash,
- Triple antibiotic ointment,
- Qwik stop styptic powder,
- Laxatone hairball medicine,
- Bag of Critical Care syringe feeding formula, and
- Feeding syringes.
Advanced Emergency Kit ($135):
- All contents of Basic Emergency Kit,
- bag of fluids,
- supplies for subcutaneous injection, and
- injectable pain medicines.
- Only available if your rabbit has had an exam at Exotic Animal Care Center within the last 6 months.
- May take 1 week to prepare after order is placed.
To order a basic or advanced medical emergency kit, please call or email Exotic Animal Care Center: