The 19 rabbits that were rescued from a cruel and negligent meat breeder are looking for homes, and Zooh Corner will be taking 4 or 5 of them in the next few weeks. As always, the only way we function is due to the generous support and donations received by friends, family, volunteers, and bunny lovers. The more you help, the more we can help!
Here are just a few ways you can contribute to this rescue operation:
- Send financial donations – Your tax-deductible financial contributions are required for supplies, medications, and vet visits. Any amount helps and is appreciated!
- Become a foster parent – Taking in some of our bunnies, whether they’re waiting for adoption or are special needs sanctuary bunnies, will free up homes to allow us to rescue more rabbits.
- Volunteer your time – Any time you spend helping, whether cleaning, grooming, or preparing goods for sale for the Zooh Store, is a big help!
- Donate supplies – We can always use an assortment of items that keep the gears spinning:
- Paper towels
- Litter (Clean ‘N Comfy, Yesterday’s News or Swheat Scoop) or newspaper
- Litter boxes
- Rabbit toys
- Blue garbage bags from Smart & Final
- Cloth towels (good condition – no holes)
- Gift cards for Smart & Final, Costco, Target, Staples, Vons, and Home Depot
- Fresh produce for rescued rabbits
- NEW! Cottontail Cottage – discounted for Zooh Corner!
- Also check out our Amazon Wishlist
- Spread the word – Know of someone interested in adopting, volunteering, or donating? You can make a difference just by introducing them to us!
Interested in helping and have more questions? Please contact us!